New World 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for role-players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:52 am
Latest topics
» Ideas for Forum Plot, and storyline.
Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:11 pm by Megatron

» Character Template [WIP]
Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:50 pm by Abel XIV

» Count Thread
Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 pm by Megatron

» Change of name
Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:31 am by Ray Ignazia

» Max Capacity
Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 am by Abel XIV

» Weapon Template [WIP]
Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:04 am by Abel XIV

» Ability Template [WIP]
Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 am by Abel XIV

» On Sources and Elements
Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 pm by Abel XIV

» Fate System
Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 am by Abel XIV

Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray Ignazia
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ray Ignazia

Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH Empty
PostSubject: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:31 am

Self explanatory. We are aiming to create a sort of second RPGH that has similar rules and feeling to the original one, so I think that we should use a design reminiscing from the first one. It'd be lovely to use the historical original banner from RPGH that Hina used at first, this one for those who don't know:

Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH Rsz_ne10

Well, whaddaya say?, Do you like this idea or would you prefer another kind of design?
Back to top Go down
https://newworld2.rpg-board.net
Scarlet Other

Scarlet Other

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 am

Original Red could be nice.
Back to top Go down
Yandere

Yandere

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 pm

No, just no.
Whether you're trying to recreate rpgh or not, you shouldn't be just a simple carbon copy. Just let old rpgh run its course while this becomes its own independent and original site.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro Kuya

Kotaro Kuya

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:34 am

I agree with Yandere. I understand we are trying to base this off the skeleton of the original Haven, this shouldn't be NEW HAVEN. It needs to be its own site and not a mere copy.
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 am

I only meant using the same banner. No more no less >.>

The rest would be new.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Other

Scarlet Other

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Abel XIV wrote:
I only meant using the same banner. No more no less >.>

The rest would be new.

This. I think the red RPGH banner represents Haven, back when it was a nice and fun place to enjoy and express yourself or explore new sides of you with your character.

If no one else feels that way, Original Red could be dismissed if that's the consensus.
Back to top Go down
Yandere

Yandere

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 pm

If you mean it for the banner at the top of the site, I say nay. I much rather like the scale and simplicity of the one up there now.

And again, I'd like to request to get rid of the whole "we're gonna be a better rpgh than rpgh" mentality and start thinking more along the lines of "we're gonna be a nice site that has learned from rpgh's mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Ray Ignazia
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ray Ignazia

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:15 am

Well said, Queenie.

I shall work upon that new motto, and truly create a site which people will love. With Abel as my partner.

However, I will be needing your help(all of you), so, keep on giving your suggestions to us.

Very Happy.

Oh, and yeah, I'll be contacting Shu to make us a new banner, to see which one looks better.
Back to top Go down
https://newworld2.rpg-board.net
Abel XIV
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Shu... Why can't I find hin in FT anywhere DX?

Anyways, totally irrelevant post, but then again, this is pretty much settled.

PD: Yep, we are gotta do this Ray bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:04 am

I forgot, we gotta contact Valk as well as Shu!

If anyone can help me find him, I'll be very thankful ^^~
Back to top Go down
Yandere

Yandere

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 am

dunno about valk, but I've seen shu log in to rpgh every now and then. Not so much lately though. xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH   Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Proposition: Similar Looks to the Original RPGH
Page 1 of 1