New World 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for role-players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:52 am
Latest topics
» Ideas for Forum Plot, and storyline.
Recent Update: EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:11 pm by Megatron

» Character Template [WIP]
Recent Update: EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:50 pm by Abel XIV

» Count Thread
Recent Update: EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 pm by Megatron

» Change of name
Recent Update: EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:31 am by Ray Ignazia

» Max Capacity
Recent Update: EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 am by Abel XIV

» Weapon Template [WIP]
Recent Update: EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:04 am by Abel XIV

» Ability Template [WIP]
Recent Update: EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:03 am by Abel XIV

» On Sources and Elements
Recent Update: EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 pm by Abel XIV

» Fate System
Recent Update: EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 am by Abel XIV

Recent Update:

Go down 
+2
Scarlet Other
Ray Ignazia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray Ignazia
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ray Ignazia

Recent Update: Empty
PostSubject: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:01 am

Now, all of you must be accustomed with the fact that mine and Abel's accounts were banned from RPGH, for an undisclosed amount of time.

The reason Lance(whom I still respect) put up was: Theft. Yes, theft. As I have read forth, the announcement went something like this.

Spoiler:

..He thought we were hostile towards the site we loved. The site we loved to such an extent that we were trying to base another site on it. He states that we have used RPGH stuff (which was, at that time, not in use) without permission, which I agree to. This site is still in the making, and there is no section as of now. After the site would have been completed, he would have gotten his advertisement. After all, I'm still learning the basics of site making, and I had not realized that without the site being complete, things would accelerate to such a level.

I personally have felt really bad about being banned from Haven, simply due to the fact that Haven was where I learned to rp. I had been with Haven since it's beta version, and that's no joke. I loved everyone on Haven, and I believe I was a respected member of the community, which I had, in a small way, helped to grow.

As for selectively inviting people, this site was just supposed to be a hang-out zone for all the veterans of the site (including people such as Cain XV), and I personally had invited Lance to help me with this site, but his reason not to was that he hated the people who were supposed to be here.

To end this announcement, I will say that I still love Haven, and yes, I will try to create this site into a fun experience like Haven was. I extend my apology to Haven, and to Lance himself, who will still remain as a respected individual in my eyes.

I would like any members who have not been banned on the site, as of now, to show this announcement to Yenomrah and Lance, coveted individuals on that site.
Back to top Go down
https://newworld2.rpg-board.net
Scarlet Other

Scarlet Other

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 am

Lance... hates us D:?

Or did he just know I was here? He doesn't like me much... or maybe a lot...

Their reasoning is very shoddy. I'm quite certain you are older then most their current administration, yet they banned you without properly looking into the case. A case in which you did nothing wrong.

This makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:10 am

Heh, ain't dis funny?, Accused of stealing from a site that we built XD.

He says that we have taken anything we wish from Heaven when in fact as of now nothing from it has been added so far.

He says that I badmouthing them was wrong when I just made use of my freedom of speech and as one of the oldest members of the site I criticized them for being incompetent despots (incompetent depends on one's opinion, but trying to suppress my freedom of speech is indeed a proof that they are tyrants).

He accuses me of "selectively sending PMs to invite people that I like", well, that approximately translates in my language into "inviting his friends with which he decided to start this project which I banned him for with little to no reason".

He also criticizes Ray's labour as a staff when he is far better as a staff than Yubie and her minions Dalton and Lance when Ray is what any staff should aim to be. Friendly, cool-headed, not consumed by bitterness (like Lance seems to be) and that (unlike most staffs on the whole internet) knows when to enforce rules and when not. They should have never touched Ray. If there is someone that even remotely deserves a ban, that's not in any case Ray (PD: If every staff was like Ray, the whole Internet would be a lovefest).

Then he does a move that I love with all my soul. He proceeds to threaten everyone that wants to call their friends here because, well, they are their friends and us, saying that we will considered an hostile site towards them when we have not taken any actions to damage them. Of course, on this statement there's a threat implied since if we are considered hostile, the normal thing is that they take measures to destroy us.

In a few words, they have done the following:
1.- Suppressing our right to Free Speech.
2.- Suppressing everyone's right of Reunion and Association.
3.- Defamed Ray and his staff work with no basis at all.
4.- Accused us of theft when there are zero facts that proof it.

This is a goddamn court case (perhaps I should contact with my uncle, who is lawyer XD). I'll love to see how everyone reacts to this scandal of which we are clearly the victims off :3

Over all, I'm not too distressed. I knew something like this would happen. I didn't thought it'd happen so soon, but oh well... Haters were gonna hate, I knew that perfectly.

To end this post, I'll make use of the freedom of speech that has been eradicated from Haven once again (one minute of silence for this and the rest of the basic human rights banned in Haven), and say that the site was awesome as fuck before nut that thanks to the current staff it is shit, that yes, I will create something much better than what even the old Haven used to be. Not a mere copy. My brain is not THAT small. I regret nothing of what I did and / or said despite the consequences and my respect for Lance has sank into the mud even deeper than already was today Very Happy.

If you see Yen or Lance, please tell 'em that I don't want them anywhere near this place~

PD: Most of the users that have joined this site were staffs at some point on RPGH and the rules and systems they created belongs primarily to them before RPGH. If we were to take everything we could with their permission, according to this, we'd probably be able to make an exact copy of RPGH. Luckily for them, I have no intention of copying them.

PD2: This seems like a sorry desperate idea from Yen and Lance out of fear of loosing even more members.

..|.. (^_^) ..|.. <---- Courtesy of your neighborhood friendly Abel :3
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:25 am

Actually, not to badmouth you at all, Abel, but you had repeatedly insulted the staff and had said you and Ray were going to make a new and better RPGH. It's no wonder anyone wouldn't assume you were stealing from RPGH.

I agree that Ray had done nothing wrong, but you had said Ray and new RPGH in the same sentence many times. You were bound to be banned, but Ray actually would've been fine.

if something that I don't know of happened, that might change my mind, but base on what I know, Lance had every right to ban you, and you just brought Ray down.

Also, you seem to not be seeing the reason you were banned, it's because you were breaking the rules; saying you were going to remake RPGH, and you were recruiting people outside of the advertisement forum.

Again, I don't mean to badmouth you, but you're the one at wrong, Abel.
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:45 am

Ohai Kryn, glad to see you around here ^^~.

Regarding the staff, I did insult them. But I'm on my wright to believe whatever I want about the staff, and if asked about my point of view, I'll provide it as crude as it is.

Even if I said that this was gonna be a second RPGH (and it is going, since it shall inherit the spirit of the founders of the site), they should have checked for the facts. This site uses absolutely nothing taken from RPGH and yet they called us thieves. And even if we had taken from RPGH, they wouldn't have the right to do so. Why?, Because a good deal of the mechanics you use nowadays were created by us. The ten level stat system you use nowadays?, It was my idea. The ranking system?, That was Hina's, yet, it was me who pushed it through sheer insistence about its awesomeness (which I don't see anymore). Ray did some crazy as well. The things we created belong to us and we are free to use them as we may please without RPGH's approval... I don't really have much interest on the 10 level stat system though nor nothing that I created there tbh. I don't think Ray has either. Thus, we weren't even planning on adopting anything from RPGH at the moment.

You must understand that we were there much before the current staffline. Compared to us, they are freshmen just out of the rooster. They only control what we and many others created together, yet, they believe they can do as if it was and had always been theirs, thinking they are absolute and can do anything they please. Well, I say they can't. We were on that forum for years and worked like slaves to make it awesome. We are not giving up the fruits of our labors that we desire because Lance and Yen say so. We aren't touching anything they have made, we just want what belongs to us for historical wrights. Because we are not only the vets of the site. Together, we are the site.

And don't blame me for what happened to Ray. Lance did only that 'cause he is an ass. As I said before, he has put Ray down with no reason at all, banning a guy that not only is a much better staff than the rest, but the guy even apologizes though he did nothing. Ray is a lamb. He has never harmed anyone and has always treated everyone good and with fairness, and Lance knows this.

And the rules... *Sigh*... The rules...

Look. Sometimes enforcing and living by the rules is the most pointless and stupid you can ever do. And that's when the rules are not dumb themselves, such in the case of the old site... Tell me... What's the point of banning two guys because they talk with their friends on the CB, planning with them a project that they started because they all agreed and because they provide them with the link to join on the site born from such project?, None. The best explanation I can get is that they did so not to loose members, and in such case, their measures were plainly wrong. As Q says, if you are afraid people might leave your site, you shouldn't oppress your users, but improve your site so they won't leave.

The rules I was banned for are meaningless. Plus, I had been there for years, they didn't have the wright to do this to me for links in the CB. Such rules are created not to restrict people's freedom, but to prevent spammers from joining, linking their sites on the CB, and leaving. Using them in any other way as using them wrong.

PD: ... Even if I was to admit that everything you said as true, I still don't see what would that make me be wrong tbh <.<". I mean, an indefinite ban for creating a site based on Haven, some links to people that already wanted to join even before tis site was up and some bitching about the staff?, And that's just if we don't count in the threats I receive from Yen. In a few words, they overreacted up to eleven, completely overkilling it. Yet, I'm not surprised to see that happening in a site controlled by Yen.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:54 am

Hi guys. Joining the banned wagon.

Get it? Cause there are a lot of people banned that are here... And I'm also banned... And I'm joining the site... HEY DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!! I TRIED!!! T.T
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:20 am

Abel, the only reason you were banned is because you broke the rules and advertised MANY times outside of the advertisement forum and repeatedly saying you were making another RPGH.

I don't get how you don't understand this.

You were also insulting people. It doesn't matter who it was you were insulting, If you had been insulting me all those times you insulted Lance and Yenny, you still would've been banned. If you had insulted any other member that way, you would have been banned.

These are the reasons you were banned. The ONLY reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sir Polypus
Admin
Admin
Sir Polypus

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Abel XIV wrote:
He also criticizes Ray's labour as a staff when he is far better as a staff than Yubie and her minions Dalton and Lance when Ray is what any staff should aim to be.
Minion, reporting for d- hey, none of you guys are my Evil Overlord!

My Overlord wouldn't make all the default typing font this big! Or have the sidebar in the main line!

...dang. Those guys you're talking about aren't my Overlord, either. Kind of a downer. Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
Ray Ignazia
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ray Ignazia

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:50 pm

I want this argument to stop. Now.

There's no point arguing over what has already happened, as there is nothing we can do to change it.

It doesn't matter if Lance has made a mistake banning/defaming me, because if he thinks he had the right reason to do so, and I am at fault, then there is no problem. After all, it was Lance's decision, and I'm sure he's done this for a reason.

If it was a mistake, well, mistakes happen. There's no more to say on the topic.

I still respect them, and I will respect them, no matter what. If I correctly remember, they were the ones who had voted for me to become staff as it is.

On a side note: Hawkeman, glad to have you here, and I didn't know you were banned O.O
However, that pun just sucked, and you will have to face the punishment for such a bad pun >:3. I will show you the punishment later.

Mr. Minion: I'm sorry, we are still trying to first mold the site into a proper format, then we will add all those amenities.

Abel and Kryn: Stop arguing. We can't have arguments if we want the site to flourish.

On another side note: I'm not a lamb. I'm just a buddhist tiger.
Back to top Go down
Sir Polypus
Admin
Admin
Sir Polypus

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Going to be delivering some punishments, are we?

What's it going to be? Using him as a punching bag? Or will he simply be punted, or covered in something pungent? Maybe you could throw him in the pungeon.

I hope he can bear this upcoming grizzly fate. Beary nasty, that. I like it, though if you're too evil, that might lead to a polarized discussion.

Oh, and I'm not trying to be too much of a pundit, you see. Just that all this messiness with the skins really isn't very pun.

Well, it's no use getting into too many argumints, or we'll just end up peppering each other with insalts all day. Maybe even speared. So even as a villain, I agree - let's stop all this dementhed bickering. Right?
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm

OMG Minion! XD

Hilarious!

As for arguing. I'm usually not one to give up so easily, but if Ray asks, fine.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeman92

Hawkeman92

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:29 pm

I was banned like a month ago lol. Around the time that no posting in freetalk without character rule came.

But I tried really. I tried on that pun. Please don't punish me T.T
Back to top Go down
Ray Ignazia
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ray Ignazia

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Well, I have been destroyed by Minion's puns, and so forget about those punishments.

Thank you, Kryn, for understanding.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Other

Scarlet Other

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:10 am

Evil Minion wrote:
Going to be delivering some punishments, are we?

What's it going to be? Using him as a punching bag? Or will he simply be punted, or covered in something pungent? Maybe you could throw him in the pungeon.

I hope he can bear this upcoming grizzly fate. Beary nasty, that. I like it, though if you're too evil, that might lead to a polarized discussion.

Oh, and I'm not trying to be too much of a pundit, you see. Just that all this messiness with the skins really isn't very pun.

Well, it's no use getting into too many argumints, or we'll just end up peppering each other with insalts all day. Maybe even speared. So even as a villain, I agree - let's stop all this dementhed bickering. Right?

I like this person. This person is nice.
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:46 am

Hmmm... You are wright... Bitching's not gonna help. I don't wanna be Mr. Eviladmin, the Hater. It's not gonna be any helpful and with time, it only gets childish. From now on, though I'm not gonna stop voicing my little opinion whenever I see it appropriate, I'll try to keep my head more cool and be less destructive and aggressive.

And l may not see Kryn's point, but I'm stoppin' too.

PD: I did not get Hawke's pun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Update:   Recent Update: Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent Update:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New World 2.0 :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: